The Desire | Teen Ink

The Desire

By EyyItsDesi PLATINUM, Spencer, Massachusetts
EyyItsDesi PLATINUM, Spencer, Massachusetts

Smile More It's Worth It
-Desi

Answers are what they need. Believing is seeing. Could you believe in something so crazy as this. Desires overwhelm the mind, consume your thoughts. Even the most brilliant and rich of men have desires. For they are just as arrogant as the new birthed child. Give them what they want and they'll go away. How could they demand something as big as this. If what you already have isn't enough then what is. Just be great full of what you have. Keeping all your have to yourself. Lust and greed are what weigh you down. Money and a one night stand that's all you want along with this desire. None of which is truly worth anything. Of all the things you could do with your power you chose this. People worship you. Questioning not your ways of ‘true genius’. Remember when you were one with a child. So young and sweet. That all you wanted was a little toy train for 50¢ at the store. Until you got this need longing. Viciously this longing becomes your need. When you need something you'll kill for it. X-ile this thought and leave to the forgotten memories and ideas. You had forgotten that want turns into desire and desire turns into power for another person. Zillions of people fall for the same desire as you did and it lead to your fall.

Very sentence begins with the letter of the alphabet in order from a-z.