Death to Light and Darkness | Teen Ink

Death to Light and Darkness

By Richcoca PLATINUM, Canoga Park, California
Richcoca PLATINUM, Canoga Park, California

Make as many as mistakes as you want, just don't make the same mistake.

As the sun fires one blazing ray after another, 
slowly washing me with sweltering heat waves, piercing through the walls that are my eyes, the light burns, blinds me, and then darkness seizes my vision.

As the sun continues to scorch my eyes dry, I begin to see that it is possible to hate something so beautiful, so spendid, and so neccesary like that of the sun.

From light, darkness arrives.

Men may find it hard to grasp or even love that which they never became a part of. They hate it simply because it is not theirs. The moon envies the sun merely because it does not emit light. Although the moon reflects light from the sun, its rays are bitter. It can not love that of which the moon is not a part of.

From love, comes hate.
The solution to this problem of hate being spawned from love and darkness from light is beyond easy to solve.

To stop hate, one must stop love.
We simply must tell the illuminating heavens to turn off the rays that are the sun.

And once the sun is turned off, all shall be still. Let there be no more light. Then the earth shall be formless and void. As void as our lives. As void as hate and especially:love.

Voidness triumphs duality