To You Love | Teen Ink

To You Love

September 19, 2017
By EGR2100 PLATINUM, Mandeville, Louisiana
EGR2100 PLATINUM, Mandeville, Louisiana
32 articles 3 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Never doubt your abilities because that is when you stop trying


Let me start this off with I’m not OK. Austin you know I love you and you know I care a whole bunch about you, I hate to see you in the mental and emotional state you are in right now. Austin let me put it like this, I love you so much and nothing you would ever do whatever change that. Austin you’re really special to me, you have no idea how much you just being in my life has changed me, I’d like to believe that I’m a better person because of you. For the longest time I saw you as a person I thought I could have a future with, but I realize that future just us being friends continuing on helping each other through thick and thin. Green eyes, you honestly mean the world to me, so if something is bothering you, you know I am always here to talk. Austin, you are my sunshine on a rainy day, my calm before the storm, the one person I can never forget, the one person I don’t ever want to forget. You’re my best friend. Austin I don’t know what I’d do without you, you’ve always been there for me, and I’m sorry for the times that I wasn’t there for you when you needed me. Austin, I want to return the favor to you, you always make me smile when you do your impressions, so what’s something I can do to make you smile? Writing letters can only mean so much, it’s the moments and memories we share that make the hard times easier. He know you enjoy when you get a letter in the mail, but what something I can do in the meantime, all I want to see is you smile, your smile is contagious. There are times that I want to go back to March 25, although that night months after I regretted, I wouldn’t change that night for the world, that night brought you and I closer together as two people as well as friends but like really close friends. Dude I love you I don’t want to see you hurt, and is there anything I can do to make you feel better?