Free verse poems by teens on a variety of topics | Teen Ink

Free Verse

Top voted Free Verse Poems

Poetry
#5601voted by our readers
By hamstergirlv BRONZE
Gansevoort, New York

Her Destiny A boy. A boy with perfect skin. A boy with piercing blue eyes, that looks like the ocean’s waves on beautiful days. On his head sits tousled dirty brown hair,...
hamstergirlv BRONZE, Gansevoort, New York

"I forgive but I don't forget."

#5602 Poetry
By VivaciousWriter1 GOLD
Highland Park, New Jersey
VivaciousWriter1 GOLD, Highland Park, New Jersey

I'm beautiful in my way, 'cuz God makes no mistakes/I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way!" ~Lady Gaga, "Born This Way"

#5603 Poetry
#5604 Poetry
By Immer_02 BRONZE
Ione, California
Immer_02 BRONZE, Ione, California
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"Do what you love and you'll never work a day in you life."

#5605 Poetry
By coconutbeach100 BRONZE
Manhasset, New York
coconutbeach100 BRONZE, Manhasset, New York
#5606 Poetry
By Wuhu1104 GOLD
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Wuhu1104 GOLD, Albuquerque, New Mexico

"Don't ever depend so much on anyone in this world. Even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness

#5607 Poetry
By Paps11 SILVER
Mesa, Arizona
Paps11 SILVER, Mesa, Arizona

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'”~Charles M. Schulz

#5608 Poetry
By salmamoosa BRONZE
Temperance, Michigan
salmamoosa BRONZE, Temperance, Michigan
#5609 Poetry
By DarkAngelEmotional SILVER
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
DarkAngelEmotional SILVER, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

1) Things won't be positive unless you are positive.
2) Admit when you do something wrong and you will recive someting great in returne.
3) Curiosity didn't kill the cat it made the cat smarter because the cat won't do it again

#5610 Poetry
By Lexie29 BRONZE
Randolph, New Jersey
Lexie29 BRONZE, Randolph, New Jersey

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections." -Unknown ♥

"It doesn't matter if the world is pulling you down. With Christ you have everything."- Nick Jonas

"What you do with your
"When you love someone and they break your heart, dont give up on love, have faith, restart"-Jonas Brothers

"But when you forgive, you love. And when you love, God's light shines on you. " -Into the Wild

"Don't stop, believin"- Journey

"You can't stop people from talking about you, but you can stop giving them things to talk about." Miley Cyrus.

"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."-Twilight

"What can I say, I'm obsessed. And as we know, obsessed girls cannot be responsible for their actions, can we?"- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson." Tom Bodett

"When one door closes, another one opens."

"My #1 confidence trick is reminding myself that God made only one of me, and no one can disregard how special that makes each of us. I am unique. I am beautiful. I am loved. What more could I want?"- Kelly Clarkson ♥

"Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become"

"Whats meant to be is whats meant to be."