Inside | Teen Ink

Inside

By vballgirl99 BRONZE, Atalnta, Georgia
vballgirl99 BRONZE, Atalnta, Georgia

"Practice makes perfect"

Never outside them,
Everything I do always,
Inside the lines

I always color inside the lines and with my schoolwork I try to make everything as flawless as I can.

TanviKusum DIAMOND, Gurgaon, Other

All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
Orison Swett Marden

"The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say." - Anais Nin

we speak in hushed voices so as to not wake our memories

I should tell you this is very deep. It can be interpreted in so many ways! Love it, so insightful

48Dragonwriter GOLD, Wildorado, Texas

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

I have to agree with mystsyksuniverse on that its really short and I don't get any emotion or background from it

mystyksuniverse GOLD, Tuolumne, California

When I, the People, learn to remember, when I, the People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer forget who robbed me last year, who played me for a fool--then there will be no speaker in all the world say the name: "The People," with any fleck of a sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision. The mob--the crowd--the mass--will arrive then. – Carl Sandburg

This is very short so i don't get much emotion from it, but perhaps the length adds to the meaning. Does it mean you feel restricted or does it mean you enjoy your structure? Clarify or your readers will make assumptions