The Cold Warms | Teen Ink

The Cold Warms

By SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other
SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
When i was little/I used to point a chubby finger toward the dark sky/And ask my father/why some stars moved and others didn’t/He would laugh and explain that some were airplanes/I still wish on them today ~ Laugh-It-Out
The feathers of a crow are black/The ink of my pen is blacker/The pain of my heart is blackest~ Mckay
If love produced a blossom/I’d take it in my palm/What a blessing, the bright color!/How soothing, such a balm!/I’d keep a petal for my own/The rest, drop from my hands/For such a flower would multiply/And populate the lands~ thesilentraven
And I began to rival legends/Long entombed before my birth./But for all my much envied fame/The lust for more would not abate./The plaques and prizes with my name/Will, like all things, disintegrate. ~ TheEpic95 now known as Helena_Noel

Though the icy wind sends
Shivers down my spine, I've
Never felt better

- Maya Angelou

They sure are!

JoPepper PLATINUM, Annandale, Virginia

"Freedom is the ability to not care what the other person thinks."

"Not all those who wander are lost" --JRR Tolkien

"When you are listening to music it is better to cover your eyes than your ears." --Jose' Bergamin

Haha yep! They're pretty cool xD

- Maya Angelou

Yep, I love it! <3 <3        :D

JoPepper PLATINUM, Annandale, Virginia

Yeah that happens to me too.  And you're welcome and I bet you like the Inheritance Cycle (or the Eragon Series) don't you?

- Maya Angelou

I dunno when it's gonna appear but I keep posting a reply to your comment and it just doean't get posted..what the heck?

- Maya Angelou

ME too! We're like ditto in that way..I complain a lot but I love it like hell..Winter is so beautiful!  And I'm glad you like it :D Thanks for checkin it out..I posted some new stuff,...MAybe check that out??

- Maya Angelou

Me too! Ditto! I complain and complain, BUT love it like hell! Hahaha..I guess we're the same in this way...ANd I'm glad ya like it :D

JoPepper PLATINUM, Annandale, Virginia

Winter is my favorite season...Even though I complain about the cold it is refreshing I think...So I like this xD

- Maya Angelou

It was formed through a nice inspiration ...  Hahaha...LOL...yea it gives some people the shivers...a friend of mine was like "ohkay, really?"  I do love the winter. <3

EPluribusUnum DIAMOND, Woodbine, Maryland

"I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
(I think I made you up inside my head)."
-Sylvia Plath

I like this. I dunno, it just gives me a nice visual. :)