Protecting The Liars | Teen Ink

Protecting The Liars

By Shade3043 DIAMOND, Shade3043 Did This, In Case Of Anonymous, Other
Shade3043 DIAMOND, Shade3043 Did This, In Case Of Anonymous, Other

When I was a boy, I would always hear scary things in the news and my mother would say to me, "Always look for the helpers. Everywhere you look you will always find people helping." - Fred Rogers

Be deaf to the lies
of the wicked man, dearest
Don't make one sound more

This is a haiku I made a looooong time ago.

Alright! :D

Alabian GOLD said...
Alabian GOLD, Limbo, Other

"If you can fly, don't stop at the sky cause there are footprints on the moon" - Owl City

Yay! Well, Teen Ink is going to email me when you do, so I'm totally going to read it! :D

I will, sometime soon. :p

Alabian GOLD said...
Alabian GOLD, Limbo, Other

*Pop eyes* You made it to 50 articles??? You can't stop now! Keep up the good work and publish mooore!!

Thank you, I can't decide what I'll do for my 50th article, though. :D

Alabian GOLD said...
Alabian GOLD, Limbo, Other

Nice haiku, Shade! (Not even like I know what that weird word means) but this is great nonetheless! Oh, and did I see you published something in the MAGAZINE??? Congratulations! I was waiting for Teen Ink to decide that you'd be a great addition to the magazine :D