Hidden Treasure | Teen Ink

Hidden Treasure

By guard-girl GOLD, Clover, South Carolina
guard-girl GOLD, Clover, South Carolina

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Siblings are precious
Treasure, hidden in plain sight
Love them while you can

No matter what I go through in life, through thick and thin, my parents and sisters were and are there for me. This poem is for them, and how I still love them no matter what, and vice versa. Hope you like it! :)

ansem_unlimited PLATINUM, Frederick, Maryland

Thou may think of me as desired, to idolize or villanize me whichever you may choose. but gaze upon me and thou sall not see the husk of a man! for all my sins and all my bliss, i am anything but hollow
-Ansem_Unlimited

I love this poem, it reminds me of my big bro, he's a pain in my butt but I love him alot

Niyaroo PLATINUM, Colonial Beach, Virginia
Yea, I agree. Sometimes, as older siblings, we can take them for granted, because no matter how much we tell "no. Stop following me and my friends.", they still follow you ON PURPOSE I'll add lol

guard-girl GOLD, Clover, South Carolina

Proverbs 3:5-6

Thank you :) you are right, that siblings are gift given from God

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

So true. :) I love it. Siblings are treasures. :) Thank you so much, for sharing this.