Finally, the truth revealed | Teen Ink

Finally, the truth revealed

September 19, 2009
By elizabeth0x0 PLATINUM, Rancho Palos Verdes, California
elizabeth0x0 PLATINUM, Rancho Palos Verdes, California
37 articles 13 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you can't do it, try again. The only way you'll be able to accomplish anything is if you believe you can... so what's impossible? Nothing is impossible.


Does it burn to see my smile? Because it lights up the night sky. Does it suck to see me with other guys? Knowing that before you were the one by my side. Oh, I bet it does.

Your face is out of memory. You've changed and I'm glad you're not with me. Your style, your hair- it's not for me. Your soul, your mind- it's not for me.

-Chorus- Does it hurt to see me happy? To actually have a personality. Because you drained me of everything. Does it hurt to not be with me?

Get your head out of the clouds. I'm staying up there and never coming down. You should know your not the one for me. Listen closely, it's not working.

-Your face is out of memory. You've changed and I'm glad you're not with me.

-Chorus- Does it hurt to see me happy? To actually have a personality. Because you drained me of everything. Does it hurt to not be with me?

I'm getting guys all the time, in fact I have 5 on the other line. You were wrong. You tried to put me down. You told those guys that I'm not worth the time. Big surprise, they don't listen. They get closer and they're trying to get in, in my life, and be everything, everything you weren't to me.

-Chorus- Does it hurt to see me happy? To actually have a personality. Because you drained me of everything. Does it hurt to not be with me?

-Chorus- Does it hurt to see me happy? To actually have a personality. Because you drained me of everything. But now I have found me.

I don't care about what you say. No one can get in my way. I am stronger than before.I won't be anyones back door.

I bet it hurts to hear the truth... Well this is from me- straight to you.


The author's comments:
Sorry it took so long.