Finally, the truth revealed | Teen Ink

Finally, the truth revealed

By elizabeth0x0 PLATINUM, Rancho Palos Verdes, California
elizabeth0x0 PLATINUM, Rancho Palos Verdes, California

If you can't do it, try again. The only way you'll be able to accomplish anything is if you believe you can... so what's impossible? Nothing is impossible.

Does it burn to see my smile? Because it lights up the night sky. Does it suck to see me with other guys? Knowing that before you were the one by my side. Oh, I bet it does.

Your face is out of memory. You've changed and I'm glad you're not with me. Your style, your hair- it's not for me. Your soul, your mind- it's not for me.

-Chorus- Does it hurt to see me happy? To actually have a personality. Because you drained me of everything. Does it hurt to not be with me?

Get your head out of the clouds. I'm staying up there and never coming down. You should know your not the one for me. Listen closely, it's not working.

-Your face is out of memory. You've changed and I'm glad you're not with me.

I'm getting guys all the time, in fact I have 5 on the other line. You were wrong. You tried to put me down. You told those guys that I'm not worth the time. Big surprise, they don't listen. They get closer and they're trying to get in, in my life, and be everything, everything you weren't to me.

-Chorus- Does it hurt to see me happy? To actually have a personality. Because you drained me of everything. But now I have found me.

I don't care about what you say. No one can get in my way. I am stronger than before.I won't be anyones back door.

I bet it hurts to hear the truth... Well this is from me- straight to you.

Sorry it took so long.

Thank you!!! :) Yeah I've been writing a lot lately. but I definitely will! :)

sillygirl880 BRONZE, Spring Grove, Pennsylvania

"IF I CANT DO IT ILL DO IT"

Wow evry guy should read this before they go and trying to destroy some girl that they want to change her ways but she knows its not right to do that but they dont care they want to see who ur not not who u are!!! THATS FOR ALL THOSE GUYS OUT THERE THAT HAVENT READ THIS YET!!! Ur really good at this writeing stuff keep up the good work let me know about your other ones you have!!!!;)