Hit And Miss | Teen Ink

Hit And Miss

October 27, 2009
By Blondiee BRONZE, Beaumont, Texas
Blondiee BRONZE, Beaumont, Texas
1 article 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain!"


This was never meant to be a big deal but clearly everything I say is invisible. How do you not realize whats going on? This has been going on for too long. You're not going anywhere with my best friend. Boy you've just, lost your head.
You think you've got it all together you think you've figured it all out. We laugh at you cause you think you've got us boy but you're not what we talk about you think you're so cool playing around you're just a fool. Good luck trying to fix this. Cause all you are is a Hit And Miss.
You've got everyone feeling bad, for you. But did you forget I know ya too? I know exactly what you're all about. You'll mess everything up again that I have no doubt. You need to maybe get some help, Cuz things won't end well.
You think you've got it all together you think you've figured it all out. We laugh at you cause you think you've got us boy but you're not what we talk about, you think you're so cool, playing around you're just a fool. Good luck trying to fix this. Cause all you are, is a Hit And Miss.
So turn around keep it to yourself, it'll only be a wish. Boy you don't know who you're messing with.
Yout think you've got it all together you think you've figured it all out. We laugh at you cause you think you've got us boy but you're not what we talk about. You think you're so cool playing around you're just a fool. Good luck trying to fix this cause all you are is a Hit and Miss.
A hit and miss


The author's comments:
This is a song about a boy that thinks he's all that.