first love | Teen Ink

first love

November 10, 2009
By gabigal SILVER, Conroe, Texas
gabigal SILVER, Conroe, Texas
6 articles 12 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"everything has beauty in it, you just have to see it"


where did we leave off?
i feel so strange inside my head.
so empty and completely lost.
I cry myself to bed.

a year has flown by with just you and i, and i can't let go of you.
i was your butterfly. Don't kiss ]goodbye because i'm so in love with you.

Chorus: It's the feeling of your first love. You go to deep, you go too fast. Then, you find yourself messed-up and your heart broken in half. Well we've made mistakes and now you're gone, but i'm still holding on to my first love.love----.to my first love. love---.

I see your face light up. You're trying to be so tough through your pain. then you turn away.but i'm still keeping the promise i've made.

Chorus:

well i've made mistakes.i did you wrong but i'm still holding on to my first love.love----.

And i'll pray to the father above that he will strengthen our love...so one day...we can say... that we are with our...first love. love----.i wanna be with my first love.love---. i'm not giving up.. on my first love.love----.


The author's comments:
love is patient. (1 cor 13)..God has a perfect love for you, but to find him you have to let go of your past..