Broken Heart | Teen Ink

Broken Heart

January 21, 2010
By Ventus PLATINUM, Bolingbrook, Illinois
Ventus PLATINUM, Bolingbrook, Illinois
33 articles 0 photos 51 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Only once the drugs are dying. That i feel like dying"- Lil Wayne


Verse 1
Love is painful when you lose it. There's nothing left but sorrow and heartbreak when you lose it. Have you ever had to live with a broken heart? It feel's like the worlds falling apart. Because after you lose all the love and happiness. There's nothing left but pain and sadness. Has anyone ever told you that they loved you then broke your heart the next day? It leaves a pain that never truely goes away. If you've never felt this way count yourself lucky. Once your heart breaks it takes awhile for you to be happy. If you got someone that you love you gotta treat them right. Because if you don't they'll leave you tonight. The feeling i've got inside makes me feel dead. I don't love you we're done is what she said. Without her my heart is gone and broken. When she left she took my heart with her like it was a tolken.
Chorus 1
When i lost her i lost my heart. When it happened my world fell apart. There's nothing i can say to describe the pain. I wish she at least felt the same.
Verse 2
I feel like i'm about to drop dead. How can i live with what she said? I don't know what i'm gonna do. Now that i lost my boo. It seems like the world's bout to end. Cuz i lost my special friend. Cuz now i'm all alone tonight. I wish we never had the fight. I feel so empty inside. I want someone in which i can confide. I wish there was someone i could talk to. If only there was someone that felt this way too. Its hard to imagine living life without her. I don't wanna give up everything we had together. No matter how hard i try i can't get over my love for her. But i know that i'm gonna have to accept that it's over.
Chorus 2
She left me and said she didn't love me. Now i'm by myself and lonely. How can i live life without her love. I treated her like a queen from above. But she still left me by myself. I guess i'm gonna have to live life by myself.