Why did i leave? | Teen Ink

Why did i leave?

By LoneWhiteWolf SILVER, Martin, Tennessee
LoneWhiteWolf SILVER, Martin, Tennessee

"It dosen't matter if you win by a inch or a mile, winning is winning"

The letter's on the counter, the suitcase at the door
i look at you on the bed and see the face i adore.
but in my soul i know i can't do this anymore.
so i won't look back, and i won't give in as i walk right threw that door
Chorus:
Why did i leave, why did i go? Why did i hide the love that i grow? Why did you take the things i said aas the truth? Now i know that i will forever lose you..

Stares fash by and i close my eyes, see us dancing that night. but i realized then, what i fight right now the poisoness hold that binds me tight, what can i do to heal the pain, what can i do to make the memories go away?
Chorus:
Why did i leave, why did i go? why did i hide the love that i grow? why did you take the things i said as the truth? Now i know that i will forever lose you..

Awake of asleep theres no escape from the pain you cause, but my heart knows its the right thing to do break that poisoness hold of yours. Everything i said everything i've done i can't take back and i know your gone. but yet i sit here and i wonder why?

Chorus:

i started writin songs a long time ago & this was the first song that i ever wrote let me know what you think