Love Lost But Crush So In The Dust | Teen Ink

Love Lost But Crush So In The Dust

January 10, 2011
By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
94 articles 46 photos 45 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".


Every time I say Hi you look my way. I turn away because I'm afraid you see me gleam in th heart of your gorgeous blue eyes, but indeed I dream of the day you will say Hey.I see you up there on the stage do your thing it makes me want to scream to the of top tree and gleam as I dreamed of the day you came my way.You crack jokes but I still Fall to the earth and say Oh why did I ever say I care about. I see you in the halls of the cold gloomy school and smile while I walk on by to the dark ending night of the spooky night I say hi. I see you there in a glance where no one is around but You can't be found cause I'm all up in the dream I've never seen. You make me smile every day I dream. I saw you at the party doing your thing making me smile but not say anything. You act so funny you made me want to take a peek around the Christmas Tree to see if you maybe their hiding from me. Dream Dream what does it mean,I'll tell you in the time of need when I say I liked you since the day we meet.I say good day you say wait, whats your name? I say Briee you gleam in to me as if I was always their to be.and I ask what may your name be for I seem to think you weep together in the shadows of follow us and that be good in the gloomy night. You smile at me, and I smile back and we say good day and we go away.