Fallen Angel | Teen Ink

Fallen Angel

By Raven_Deathwing PLATINUM, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Raven_Deathwing PLATINUM, Eau Claire, Wisconsin

'my happiness is only a mask i wear to hide the tears i cry'

Even though everyone had given up hope and stopped believing in the angels, I stilled believed in them...

Lost and lonely is thy ways, not knowing who I was, I thought death was my path ways

Even thought I wasn't normal I still believed within myself and that's when they come with fire to burn my life to the ground...

(Chorus) I am a fallen angel and no one can free me; I joined the fallen angels after falling down from the heavens

Darkness, it fails in the world of humans, yet they don't know when to see it

(Chorus)

Yet as time has came and gone away, for the fallen angels, thy will and they ways, the people don't seem to see them at all

(Chorus)

No one has ever left me before, to die, no one has cared bout this lost soul of mine, and the darkenss come that was once brought...

Yet the black shadow comes, throwing away light and sound from this world, that never notices anything at all

(Chorus)

Not going to give up thy wish and thy dreams to save thee from this horrible death that was once my own selfish wish; do not run from thy fears, nor the light that blocks my ways...awake, or asleep, it doesnt matter, when I don't give up hope anymore...anymore

(Chorus)