angel voice | Teen Ink

angel voice

By rockmafia-611 BRONZE, Oran, Other
rockmafia-611 BRONZE, Oran, Other

"There are multiple sides to all of us.Who we are and who we might be if we follow our dreams"
Miley Cyrus(Miles to go)

it all started from 1 phone call i heard the angel voice and i couldn't stop talking on and on not even see his face or know his own real name so i said to my self something so magicale some kind of miracle walked into my life i'm hopping it's not a lie this voice deep inside telling me it's not right day by day the story just keep on sudenly we fall in love not sure i felt so lost he started telling stugh like hi withe the charmy laugh then he disappear for month no call no message send which make me think about something so magical some kinde of miracle walked into my life i'm hopping it's not a lie this voice deep inside telling me it's not right day by day the story just keep on it's been a year for now it has to end for last break up without goodbye i have to live my life and leave the past behind that's what i'm hearing from my mind

it's song about a guy that i used to date i know it's full of spelling mistakes so take it easy on me