thats the guy | Teen Ink

thats the guy

By journey2dream BRONZE, New Castle, Delaware
journey2dream BRONZE, New Castle, Delaware

“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”
santiz

hey ain't you the guy Ive been hearing about hey ain't you the guy that's been sneaking her out hey why don't you come over here and tell me about yourself so he came over and said to me I'm the kinda guy who smells so Sweet and likes to run around bare feet all night long so i said hey hey hey ain't you the guy shes been dreaming about hey ain't you the guy shes been calling up all day long so come over here and tell me about yourself so he came over and said to me I'm smart as ever and I'm proud to be but don't like to brag cause its just not me at all hey ain't you the guy she was with yesterday and you the guy shes been wanting to stay with hey why don't you come over here and tell me one last thing about yourself and he said well maI'm I'm the one your daughter chooses and the one that will respect what you says and yes i am that guy she talks so fond of!