Facebook | Teen Ink

Facebook

By Robkingett PLATINUM, Tallahassee, Florida
Robkingett PLATINUM, Tallahassee, Florida

When I was little they called me a liar, but now I'm grown up, they call me a writer.

You have...a profile, it says..."Hey, I'm K!" the site...you're part of: it's known as Face book.

But you have… an unhealthy need...a craving to feed...you’re addicted, obsessed with Face book.

Tell me why (you're always on a social page) Tell me why (you're married to your best friend Dave) "Tell me why you had the sudden urge to cook, cause it's all on Face book.

You're on...the likes page, you just...clicked on Nicholas Cage...now he's on there, liked him on Face book.

Tell me why (you're always on Frontiereville) Tell me why (It doesn’t pay the light bill) tell me why you won't help stop this thieving crook?

Too busy on Facebook!

Now I can see that you’re crossing the line, you're getting too dependant.

You're not taking showers; you smell like a dump, this should be a federal crime!

I think...you need help, you need… intervention...log off (log off, log off, log off...) GET OFF YOUR FACEBOOK!

Tied up with your computer cord, Draggin’ you down to the psycho-ward, time for you to get some mental help, oooh, no more Facebook!

Tell me why (Facebook is your sole passion) tell me why (your biggest fascination) tell me why you've got an app compulsion.

You're done with Facebook.

Tell me why (you'll never be the same now…got gold coins from your brown cow) tell me why they took you to the loony bin,

All cause of Faaaaaceboooook

Deleting your Facebook…