I'll be | Teen Ink

I'll be

By hunter.G GOLD, Shrevport, Louisiana
hunter.G GOLD, Shrevport, Louisiana

\" If everyone wished for peace instead of a new television set, then there\'d be peace\".

Verse 1:
Some dream of flying,
some dream of dying, and some spend all night wishing and crying.

Some wish for an angels touch,
some wish for a gift from heaven above.

But I only wish for you..

Chorus:
I wish for you to smile, I wish for you have a love and have a gift from heaven above.

I'll be the one to hold you when you cry, be there to make it better when all you can do is sigh, and love you more as the days go by..

I'll be your soldier and secret holder. Your crime fighter, your tear dryer. I just want you too see what I'll be..

verse 2:
I'm the kinda man to walk with you hand to hand and always be your biggest fan.

Everyday I'll show you how much I care, always be happy to share the times we share.

Chorus:

Verse 3:

Through the tears, through the years, all I will love is you.

Loving you feels like the right thing. Holding you is the right thing.

Verse 4:

While you are with me, you'll always be everything I need.

I'll never do anything but give you unconditional love, and be there to give you every hug.

Chorus:

Bridge:

I'm gonna love you through everything.
I'm gonna sing for you in every song I sing.

Chorus:

Verse 5:
When I want to feel heaven, when I want to feel an angels touch and feel real love I'll come to you.

I'll promise to be there for you you and everything we do..

Chorus:

Kayotic PLATINUM, Goodyear, Arizona

You aren't having fun unless you're commiting sin~ Priest

You are a really good song writer!!!!!!!

hunter.G GOLD said...
hunter.G GOLD, Shrevport, Louisiana

well im sure you can write something as good as me lol. but im glad you like it.

Kay-Kay96 BRONZE, Blacksburg, South Carolina

A broken heart is a broken mirror

i try but it dont come out as good you

hunter.G GOLD said...
hunter.G GOLD, Shrevport, Louisiana

Well thank you very much(: If you like this song then you should check out my other one titled I guess you just don't see.

S. said...
this is truly beautiful. its something I know a lot of people can relate to, and I think thats one of the reasons I like it so much. I'm going through a bit of a tough time with a guy right now, and this seems to reflect exactly how I feel. keep it up :) this is awesome

hunter.G GOLD said...
hunter.G GOLD, Shrevport, Louisiana

aha well thanks :) , it just comes out of my feelings. Im sure if you wrote about your feelings you could write as good as this aha

A broken heart is a broken mirror

wow this is beautiful wish i could write like this <3