Go Away | Teen Ink

Go Away

By XCBVIA GOLD, Delaware, Ohio
XCBVIA GOLD, Delaware, Ohio

NGU. Never give up.

Go away, please get out of my face, you decided you don't love me, so I don't want you bothering me babe, cause you gave up on me, you ran away, you dropped the ball, you quit the game, of love, and I, know you are not the best, yet you are not like the rest, I thought, you were right, that you were the one, but apparently you're na-not, cause...

(Chorus)
Baby I love you, but you showed you don't love me, now I am having, a hard time to be-li-ieve, in myself, cause I feel like I'm in a realm, of pure terror, and darkness, and no love, so baby, please come, back to me-e!

Love is crazy, that I know, that's no new thing, I know, but I think, you should come back, cause I am so sad, I miss the light, I'm in the darkness, I feel like I'm all the way past Mars, deep in space, away from Earth and you, it's cruel, I feel like I'm in a race, against my own life, but I know, it's not ri-ight, but baby please, I need you now, this feels like, if you don't come back, this'll be my final hour, so please babe, come back, cause I'm so sad, cause...

(Chorus)

Thank you babe, I'm so glad, you decided, to come ba-ack, cause you see, now I'm happy, but baby please, please actually love me, and you said you do, so I decided, that I might as well, ah-ask, so tell me, if you, will marry me, cause...

Love is great, Love is good, thats right, she took, my question, and said yes, I'm so glad now, I feel like I'm blessed, and you've decided, not to leave again, so baby thank you,for seeing, me through, through good and bad, happy and sad...

chloena_garrett GOLD, Colorado City, Texas

At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

A poem is never finished, only abandoned.

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.

I love this. I get a bit of an eminem feel, but it's totally original. I think it's amazing. Do you think you could check out some of my poetry, comment and rate?

Ella1 GOLD said...
Ella1 GOLD,
I like the song. I think it has a lot of emotion because at the beginning everything seems dark and sad then it progressively gets better throughout the song. I was just a little confused as to which part was the chorus. Is that the middle section?

Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio

It's like she sees the diamond underneath And she's polishin' you 'til you shine. -Brad Paisley. (this goes to my step mom she keeps me going)
If you want a rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.-Albert Einstein

I love it. If you get a chance read some of my poetry. thanks.

Ella1 GOLD said...
Ella1 GOLD,
I like the song lyrics! Would you mind reading my poem A Portal, Pink Watch, and Perpetual Sea? It has to do with the same topic. Thanks!

XCBVIA GOLD said...
XCBVIA GOLD, Delaware, Ohio

NGU. Never give up.

I messed up, I was supposed to name it Go Away, But Stay- not Go Away.