Go Away | Teen Ink

Go Away

January 5, 2012
By XCBVIA GOLD, Delaware, Ohio
XCBVIA GOLD, Delaware, Ohio
14 articles 1 photo 28 comments

Favorite Quote:
NGU. Never give up.


Go away, please get out of my face, you decided you don't love me, so I don't want you bothering me babe, cause you gave up on me, you ran away, you dropped the ball, you quit the game, of love, and I, know you are not the best, yet you are not like the rest, I thought, you were right, that you were the one, but apparently you're na-not, cause...



(Chorus)
Baby I love you, but you showed you don't love me, now I am having, a hard time to be-li-ieve, in myself, cause I feel like I'm in a realm, of pure terror, and darkness, and no love, so baby, please come, back to me-e!

Love is crazy, that I know, that's no new thing, I know, but I think, you should come back, cause I am so sad, I miss the light, I'm in the darkness, I feel like I'm all the way past Mars, deep in space, away from Earth and you, it's cruel, I feel like I'm in a race, against my own life, but I know, it's not ri-ight, but baby please, I need you now, this feels like, if you don't come back, this'll be my final hour, so please babe, come back, cause I'm so sad, cause...



(Chorus)

Thank you babe, I'm so glad, you decided, to come ba-ack, cause you see, now I'm happy, but baby please, please actually love me, and you said you do, so I decided, that I might as well, ah-ask, so tell me, if you, will marry me, cause...

Love is great, Love is good, thats right, she took, my question, and said yes, I'm so glad now, I feel like I'm blessed, and you've decided, not to leave again, so baby thank you,for seeing, me through, through good and bad, happy and sad...