For God so Loved the World | Teen Ink

For God so Loved the World

December 12, 2012
By Liora_Rose BRONZE, Poteet, Texas
Liora_Rose BRONZE, Poteet, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

How does one measure the love of the Father? To Him I am a sinner and an evil doer. For the Lord God said himself said:Man's heart is sinful from his youth. What is the only way I can reach the truth?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

That is the gift of the Father that saves me from strife.

That is the will of the Father that keeps me from wandering farther.

Jesus said, bring your sin to him. He will lift the weight off your shoulder.

He is the holder of my life.

I was sinful from my youth. My heart's intent was ill in his sight. How can I reach the truth?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

That is the gift of the Father that saves me from strife.

That is the will of the Father.


The author's comments:
Jesus died and rose again and paid the price that was to expensive for us to pay. It is the will of God to believe in Jesus and what he did for us, God's free gift of everlasting life! Jesus paid so that our ticket to Heaven is free!

This is just a short song I wrote, it's not much but it does help to spread the word right? May God bless and keep you all.