Best of Luck (My Love) | Teen Ink

Best of Luck (My Love)

May 16, 2013
By AWriter101 SILVER, Rockton, Illinois
AWriter101 SILVER, Rockton, Illinois
8 articles 0 photos 90 comments

Favorite Quote:
being single doesn't mean you are week it means that you are strong enough to wait for what you deserve! -Niall Horan


My life was rising in ways I couldn't understand but broke under pressure. I changed so I could hide and reduce the pain of what people said. I went through years of hiding the true me. The facades were to many to count because I never came out of hiding.
When ever I had the chance to change I tried out of sheer love for what tried calling me out. Finally I took a class with a teacher and a boy that could maybe pull me out. And they did. And my teacher died and the boy is leaving. But that is what I needed. Them to leave, to leave me with the yearning to please them both. And I will.
Best of luck my love I truly wish you well. How could I not, when I think I love you? What do you think of me I wonder, I wonder. I can't get you out of my head even when I try. It would just make sense with you leaving, best of luck my love.
I need you so much I don't want to forget you, the one who saw me when I was deep in my facades. You finally broke through the ice, I needed the sun you brought to melt it away for years, for years I waited for someone like you. I feel like Sleeping Beauty even when your the beast with a heart. I can see so clearly.
Best of luck my love, though you don't need it. I truly wish you well. How could I not, when I think I love you? What do you think of me I wonder,I wonder? I can't get you out of my head even when I try. It would just make sense with you leaving, best of luck my love.


The author's comments:
More to come I'll need to continue adding to this till I feel my life story with this boy is complete. This pic is suppose to be like my yearning for me...for the boy