Best of Luck (My Love) | Teen Ink

Best of Luck (My Love)

By AWriter101 SILVER, Rockton, Illinois
AWriter101 SILVER, Rockton, Illinois

being single doesn't mean you are week it means that you are strong enough to wait for what you deserve! -Niall Horan

My life was rising in ways I couldn't understand but broke under pressure. I changed so I could hide and reduce the pain of what people said. I went through years of hiding the true me. The facades were to many to count because I never came out of hiding.
When ever I had the chance to change I tried out of sheer love for what tried calling me out. Finally I took a class with a teacher and a boy that could maybe pull me out. And they did. And my teacher died and the boy is leaving. But that is what I needed. Them to leave, to leave me with the yearning to please them both. And I will.
Best of luck my love I truly wish you well. How could I not, when I think I love you? What do you think of me I wonder, I wonder. I can't get you out of my head even when I try. It would just make sense with you leaving, best of luck my love.
I need you so much I don't want to forget you, the one who saw me when I was deep in my facades. You finally broke through the ice, I needed the sun you brought to melt it away for years, for years I waited for someone like you. I feel like Sleeping Beauty even when your the beast with a heart. I can see so clearly.
Best of luck my love, though you don't need it. I truly wish you well. How could I not, when I think I love you? What do you think of me I wonder,I wonder? I can't get you out of my head even when I try. It would just make sense with you leaving, best of luck my love.

More to come I'll need to continue adding to this till I feel my life story with this boy is complete. This pic is suppose to be like my yearning for me...for the boy

AWriter101 SILVER, Rockton, Illinois

thx so much and yes but I'll have to check your stuff at a later time. And I truly wrote this from my heart, this is a song that  is still incomplete so keep looking for part 2!!!!! Thanks again!

WulffyBoy SILVER, Hubbard, Oregon

"You suck, there's no buts, the whole music industry can lick my nuts"---- Deuce

Thats deep. It's good. Very good. Keep it up. And if you wouldn't mind, could you check out my work? :P this was good. 5 stars.