Bullets Away | Teen Ink

Bullets Away

June 2, 2013
By Yami_H BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona
Yami_H BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona
4 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Today's the day of my beautiful nightmare, and the end is so close I can taste it in the air. Cry your eyes out and scream at the sky, you’re just wasting our time, this is my last goodbye. So shoot me out of my misery and bury me with my razor blade because these slits on my wrist were the only things that kept me free. Free from the torture deep down inside, free from the pain I wish I could hide. Watch me as I take my final bow. This is the end, it’s over right now. And ain't nothing you can say, because baby my ending is only Bullets Away. Don’t cry for me, there’s no point in remembering who I was. I just want you to see, I’m happy because I finally got rid of me. Bury me six feet under this rotten earth, it goes to show what I’m really worth. I‘ll never forget the day that started this fun, the beautiful shining of the glimmering gun. It all was over so fast, not a second sticking in the past. So let me go and just walk away, there’s no reason to stay and nothing you can say because baby my ending is only Bullets Away. Bullets Away. Don’t stay its only Bullets Away. Yay.


The author's comments:
My music and lyrics may resemble those of bands such as Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens, etc. it is only because they are the people who inspire my heart and soul. they are my heroes and they make me believe in myself.