12 Days of The Hunger Games | Teen Ink

12 Days of The Hunger Games

December 11, 2013
By Tobirue SILVER, Centerville, Iowa
Tobirue SILVER, Centerville, Iowa
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

On the first day of the Hunger Games my mentor gave to me
A mockingjay in a big tree
On the second day of the Hunger Games my mentor gave to me
Two young tributes and a mockingjay in a big tree.
On the third day of the Hunger Games my mentor gave to me
Three fingers raised, two young tributes, and a mockingjay in a big tree.
On the fourth day of the Hunger Games my mentor gave to me
Four sugar cubes, three fingers raised, two young tributes, and a mockingjay in a big tree
On the fifth day of the Hunger Games my mentor gave to me
Five speechless avoxes, four sugar cubes, three fingers raised, two young tributes, and a mockingjay in a big tree.
On the sixth day of the Hunger Games my mentor gave to me
Six tesserae, five speechless avoxes, four sugar cubes, three fingers raised, two young tributes, and a mockingjay in a big tree.
On the seventh day of the Hunger Games my mentor gave to me
Seven jabberjays, six tesserae, five speechless avoxes, four sugar cubes, three fingers raised, two young tributes, and a mockingjay in a big tree.
On the eighth day of the Hunger Games my mentor gave to me
Eight nightlock berries, seven jabberjays, six tesserae, five speechless avoxes, four sugar cubes, three fingers raised, two young tributes, and a mockingjay in a big tree.
On the ninth day of the Hunger Games my mentor gave to me
Nine tracker-jackers, eight nightlock berries, seven jabberjays, six tesserae, five speechless avoxes, four sugar cubes, three fingers raised, two young tributes, and a mockingjay in a big tree.
On the tenth day of the Hunger Games my mentor gave to me
Ten mutts a mauling, nine tracker-jackers, eight nightlock berries, seven jabberjays, six tesserae, five speechless avoxes, four sugar cubes, three fingers raised, two young tributes, and a mockingjay in a big tree.
On the eleventh day of the Hunger Games my mentor gave to me
An eleven training score, ten mutts a mauling, nine tracker-jackers, eight nightlock berries, seven jabberjays, six tesserae, five speechless avoxes, four sugar cubes, three fingers raised, two young tributes, and a mockingjay in a big tree.
On the twelfth day of the Hunger Games my mentor gave to me
Twelve rebellious districts, an eleven training score, ten mutts a mauling, nine tracker-jackers, eight nightlock berries, seven jabberjays, six tesserae, five speechless avoxes, four sugar cubes, three fingers raised, two young tributes, and a mockingjay in a big tree.


The author's comments:
Well, I'm obsessed with the Hunger Games, so I thought I'd make a Christmas song to go along with it!