Deep In | Teen Ink

Deep In

By CreativePrincess SILVER, Cleveland, Ohio
CreativePrincess SILVER, Cleveland, Ohio

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.

Looking at the sky and it don't look the same. Is there someone out there that can feel my pain? Can you take it from me? Can you take this pain? Because the way I feel now is not the same!

Sitting here crying, because I'm tired of the lying! I want somebody to care or know that I'm here because my feelings are everywhere!

Can you see me? 'Cause I'm right here. Didn't leave or disappear. It's hard saying you're tired, my heart's full of fire! keep going through stuff but cant give up. I'm going cra-a-azy! can you he-e-elp me?

Sitting here crying, 'cause I'm tired of the lying! I want somebody to care or know that I'm here 'cause my feelings are everywhere!

I was really sad and needed something to do to make me feel better. So I just started writing and this is what I came up with.

Samej Millar said...
Samej Millar, Cleveland, Ohio
You're so welcome! I love this song, it's stuck in my head already! I'd be happy to look at your book! You're such an awesome writer keep up the good work!

Thank you soo much Samej, I'm so glad you liked it! would you mind checking out my book The Peanut Butter Mystery as well?

Samej Millar said...
Samej Millar, Cleveland, Ohio
I really love your song it's so deep and it actually explains how the person feel and I really think you'll be a good writer some day!