Fooling Yourself | Teen Ink

Fooling Yourself

By CerysJadeBrooks BRONZE, Swansea, Other
CerysJadeBrooks BRONZE, Swansea, Other
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

i thought we were friends i thought we were best friends i thought we got along
and that we would be friends forever but i guess i was wrong because we have
never been friends you treat me like a fool but your fooling yourself when you say
im being mean your looking in the mirror your jelouse of me because people love
me you cant stand me at all because people like me and not you

i thought we were friends i treated you like a best friend but you took advantage
of it all and started being horrible you didnt like me because people loved me but
your fooling yourself if you think we will ever be friends again your stuck on your
own because you dont deserve any friends your trying to be friends so you can steal
mine but let me tell you something you never will

i have true friends that treat me like a queen because i am kind unlike you, you
were jelouse of me when they all protected me from the harsh words you said but
you didnt win because the power of friendship is stronger of the power of
jelousy never in a million years would you win

i still cant believe i even trusted you i thought we were friends you couldnt stand
me  so why should i beleive you why tell me why

why should i believe you now 

This is about my true experience with one of my friends that turned on me and was bulling me in school

It is the first song i have written i dont think its good but i hope you like it