i'm done | Teen Ink

i'm done

By Alice_Smith16 BRONZE, Baytown, Texas
Alice_Smith16 BRONZE, Baytown, Texas

the best thing is to love and be loved in return

im done with your bullin all you are is just a hooligan, you'll never leave me. your like a buzzin bee but this time you have multipul stings and every time i ran a way you always find a way to get inside of my brain. im done with every little remark you make how am i supposed to escape? but i guess you wont tell me, because it wont be fun.but than youll feel like i do hollowness and darkness will cosume you just like meyoull end up crying your self to sleepand trying so hard not to cut because itll show that your weakim so done why wont you leave me be you little buzzin bee you always come at the wrong time in my day why wont you just stay away cant you you see its not a joke to be honset i hope you choke on your own words or just just see how the world works how what comes around comes around thats little thing called karma im done why cant you see that your really hurting me or can you just dont care the way you make fun of my body,cloths,and hair well im goona look at it this way you seem to know more about me that i do so lets just say you just a crush on me boo so we can both sleep at night at least i do. im done

this is a bout bullys if you are one than please open your eyes and see the truth you just might save someones live