Broken glass in a broken world | Teen Ink

Broken glass in a broken world

By Thisisreal_life PLATINUM, Manhattan, Kansas
Thisisreal_life PLATINUM, Manhattan, Kansas

"so do it. Decide. Is this the person you want to be? Is this the life you want to live? Is this the best you can be?"
"I survived the fire because the fire within me burns brighter than the one around me"

(Verse one)

They say your are beautiful, you think they're all delirious. You're filled with hate, filled with pai, they have no idea. To them you're all okay. But life's not what it use to be, cause now the world's plain mean. You work all day cry all night, just to wash your worst away... Well we all say .
(Chorus)
We are broken girls, in a broken world, all forced to take a smile.
We are broken boys Ina a broken world forced to act so tough. This world is full of glass. They say no pain, I say no gain. We'd crawl to safety, but the broken glass is too sharp. The broken glass if this world, is too sharp.
(Verse two)
They say your wise, you think it's lies, nobody knows. You filled with thoughts and the coldest heart. They think they know, but boy they don't. I was born in the wrong time and in the wrong place. We smile all day, pray all night wishing this day would end. Boy they don't know....
(Repeat chorus)
(Verse three climax)
They wanna see you shine, but the lights gone out. They wanna see you run, but the pavements gone. All gone oh all gone. There isn't anything left to say buuuut....
(Chorus x2)

i will try... thanks for the enthusiasm!

kissthemoon said...
kissthemoon, Miami Beach, Florida
Please make this into a song!! I'll be the first to have it!!