I love you!!! | Teen Ink

I love you!!!

I love you more then ever... for all the reasons that made me fall in love with you in the first placeand all the other loveable qualities you've shown me since then. I love you more then words can say... because there is no words to describe all the wonderful feelings I've known because of you. Whether we're sharing private times of passion or moments of playfulness... whether we're talking about our dreams or working out our problems, the closeness we share never runs out of new ways to touch my heart. I love you more then you'll ever know... because one lifetime isn't ling enough to tell or show you how much the love we share means to me!!!

Me and this guy had problems that we didn't want to face so he ended up braking my heart and i want him back. It's like everytime I get a new boy friend I have a dream about that person.

Horror-Mistress DIAMOND, Waco, Texas

There is always someone that has it worse than you

love is a difficult thing. Maybe he is who you needed at the time, maybe he wasn't "the one," but just who you needed right then. you'll come accross someone who is willing to work through anything to keep you and do anything to protect you.

amandavanzant BRONZE, Yorktown, Virginia

my boyfriend is Christopher Vitt and i love him with all of my heart

hey everyone if you like love poems check out all of the ones that i wrote!!!