I wish i never met you | Teen Ink

I wish i never met you

March 11, 2014
By Anonymous

I wish I never met you
January the 3rd 2013 I thought was one of the best days of my life.
You brought me joy, laughter, great gifts, and lust.
It never was about me or you it has always been us.
I was young and eager to know how in what it felt.
When I should have listen to mama and kept to myself.
I despite you for who you are today
I wish I never met you in the first place.
When you cheated on me with that other girl in she took all your cash in left you in a flash.
You call my phone as if you wanted to come back knowing deep down inside you had destroyed what we built called home.
But you not a king anymore you a hopeless little boy who searching for a throne.
I thought we was going to ride forever you lied, denied, and be trade me.
But when I got rid of you prince charming came in swept me off my feet.
Honesty, and a relationship free of speech is all I ask you for but you fed me with an empathy spoon as if I was a toy.
Now look at you single and a freak because you couldn’t wait to go swimming into sea.
But its cool cause the next time you see me ima still be living my life sex free.


The author's comments:
this poem is an anger poem...