Ramadan "My Dear!" ^_^ | Teen Ink

Ramadan "My Dear!" ^_^

By TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

Comes once every single year.
So generous to all my Dear!
"Happy to have you back here!"
Wonder if you can stay longer near.
"Nope." The answer we always hear.
You stay for only a month around here.
But still we're the children and you're always ready to rear.
So generous to all my Dear!
Spread mercy on every house down here.
Make everyday seem crystal clear.
Brought within everyday that unique ambiance and atmosphere.
Surrenders to any enemy around here.
So by the nightfall every family gathers and comes near.
"We got used to you, isn't it clear?!"
"Only a month" The answer we always hear.
With a kiss Goodbye off you go my Dear.
There will be something missing in the new atmosphere.
But even gone you remain in our hearts right here.
Just don't forget to come back next year ^_^

Ramadan Karim to all the muslims around the world. It's kind of sad cuz not all of you can understand why this month is so special but I did the best I could to let you picture it a little bit in your minds. I hope you'll like it though.

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you ^_^ I'm so glad you liked it

TheBard SILVER said...
TheBard SILVER, Rowley, Massachusetts

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
-- Bruce Lee

Wonderful!!!!!!! Simply marvelous!!!!!! :)

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Finally!!! Thank you for noticing the rhyme scheme. I was hoping someone does and tells what he/she thinks. now when I read it I feel like it was a little forced. using one rhyme isn't so easy. But I tried so...Thanks again for the comment and the support ^_^

Crystallite BRONZE, Santa Elena, Other
wow.....this is so good.. i especially like your rhyming scheme and i love the ending!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you Randa ^_^ I so appreciate your support

Princess.Renda GOLD, Travelers Rest, South Carolina

"All the world is made of faith, trust, and pixie dust." --J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

I read this poem having little knowlage or understanding of your religion, but now I feel like a window has opened up and I understand a bit more. This is an incredible poem babe! Stay strong in the faith! ;)

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thanks sweetie I appreciate that ^_^ :D

Olivia-Atlet ELITE, Dardenne Prairie, Missouri

"To these the past hath its phantoms,
More real than solid earth;
And to these death does not mean decay,
But only another birth"
- Isabella Banks

This is really cool! I don't know a whole bunch about your faith or holidays, but this I am sure speaks to everyone, including me! Great job dear ;)

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

I don't know what to say dear sister! I'm so glad I got a chance to find someone like you who truly gets me. Even though we have different religions but that doesn't mean we're different too. You are my sister and I'm so happy to know that your faith is strong too. I'll surely fight for what I believe in and Make sure you also do. I would love to meet someday if God wills. It'll be awesome ^_^ Thanks again for supporting my work I really appreciate it.

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Though, I don't know very much of your faith TheComet, I'm so glad you're strong in your faith. ^_^ fight for what you believ in, dear! Your poem craetes pictures and it is powerful and full of depth. ^_^ you're such a wonderful person, TheComet!!! ^_^ I'm so glad you're my sister, and I so hope someday, that we get to meet each other someday!!! Thank you for sharing this, my dear!!!