Gucci store review | Teen Ink

Gucci store review

December 19, 2018
By hwriter1026 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
hwriter1026 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The breathtaking scent you get when walking into any Gucci store across the U.S. is one to remember. One specific store in particular, the Gucci store in Naples, Florida. I was wafted away by the smells of cologne, fresh leather, and clean shoes or clothes. It’s an instant rush to those receptors in your nose, and not only delights you with nice scents, but expensive and high quality purchasable items as well.


Guccio Gucci, founder of Gucci, has been known to pass on his designer items to the paparazzi. Famous songwriters and other social media influencers to this day love to “flex” their gucci items. One rapper, Gucci mane, even decided to start his whole career based off of the designer store. Other songwriters like Lil Pump, Travis Scott, Rich the kid, Smokepurpp, and Kid Cudi tend to infer about Gucci in their lyrics as well. Have you ever heard of “Keeping up with the Kardashians?” Well, now you have. This show premiers the Kardashian family, and as seen in their television set, all of the Kardashians sport a Gucci Belt, and love to show off their high quality leather purses. Not only do they give Gucci attention by wearing their items on the show, but Gucci shows up on the Kardashians when they walk the Red Carpet. The Kardashian family is the most popular social media influencers in which promote people to buy Gucci. Just simply knowing some of your favorite songwriters or social media influencers rock Gucci should influence you to visit a store!


When buying a product from Gucci, not only are you chasing the well respected designer brand name, but youre getting high quality products in return. The craftsmanship required to make their handbags, wallets, and backpacks are one of a kind. They use a special Corio leather, in which is very sturdy, holds color, and can even be cleaned easily. Guccissima is the name of the most expensive leather they have to offer, a typical hand bag or backpack of this kind can be close to $3,000. The Guccissima bags are made of 100% leather and offers a lifetime warranty. Some of gucci’s lower costing bags are made of nice cloth, along with leather. All of their items are built to last, and give you a unique style. Although their prices are quite high for any item, they are built to last.


Personally, I own a gucci item or two. My favorite item of interest is my wallet, the wallet is made of red imprinted leather, in which has lasted me two years. I worked very hard to be able to buy these items, and saved up my money for quite some time. I worked many 6 hour shifts and the occasional 8 on the weekends, the wallet costed me $380.00 and I haven’t regretted paying this much for it since.  Although the multitude of their prices seems overwhelming, they last you longer than any other wallet or handbag. The leather is most definitely one of a kind, and has a certain scent. Its sturdy, and feels safe in your pocket as if it will never fall out. I usually have a lot of cash in my wallet, consisting majority of 1’s so its thick, but the wallet holds it all nicely. Gucci has yet to let me down, and I will forever talk highly of them until they do. I advise each and everyone of you to try and get out there, visit a luxurious gucci store, or buy an item of your choice!


The author's comments:

Visit the Gucci store in Naples, FL. The store is actually breathtaking!