Serial | Teen Ink

Serial

By Susana-s SILVER, Sacramento, California
Susana-s SILVER, Sacramento, California

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Serial is a podcast investigation of a murder case hosted by Sarah Koenig. Serial was co-created and co-produced by Sarah Koenig and Julie Snyder and develop by This American Life. Serial come out with multiple episodes of the investigation of Hae Min Lee murder case investigation  

Serial is a podcast about a murder case that is still going on to this day about a highschool senior student Hae Min Lee a 18 year old student in woodlawn high school in Baltimore, Maryland. Adnan the ex- boyfriend was committed of the crime. Adnan was convicted because Jay, adnan friend “snitch” that Adnan killed Hae. Here is the real question did Adnan really killed hae?

Serial can be really convenient for people to listen because who really likes to read books. Their might be people out there that actually do but who really has time. Podcast are really convenient because you can be doing multiple stuff at a time and still be listening to your podcast even washing your dishes can be more interesting.

I recommend serial to everyone because it’s really interesting and because it brings a lot of curiosity to all the events that happened in 1999 the year that hae died and it can drive you crazy on that statement of other people involved in the case. If your interested in the law or in murder cases i really recommend hearing Serial it really interesting and you really learn a lot 5 out of 5 stars.

SERIAL is a podcast about a true story case that is still going on to this day.