Never Lose Keys Again with Simple, New Device | Teen Ink

Never Lose Keys Again with Simple, New Device

By chlho BRONZE, Merritt Island, Florida
chlho BRONZE, Merritt Island, Florida

A very common problem for all age groups is misplacing keys.

If you find yourself commonly facing this problem, a new product has been introduced that could be the solution.

Key finder tiles are small devices used to help people find lost items. The tiles use BlueTooth technology and a connection to a smartphone to perform many features that can help make finding objects easier.

With a tile attached to your lost object, you can display the last known location of the item and have the tile ring loudly on command, making finding lost things a breeze.

Not only do key finder tiles help you find the tile using your phone, but it also lets you find your phone using your tile. Key finder tiles also work great for people who frequently lose their phone, like Laurie Ho, a Brevard County resident.

“I would always lose my phone and would yell for my kids to look for it … then my kids gave me tile for Christmas one year and it solved the problem,’’ Ho said.

She explains how she finds her phone using tile, saying “when you click the button on the tile it makes your phone chirp.”

Because of their small size, these tiles can be slid onto a key ring, tucked into a wallet, stuck on a laptop or attached to any frequently lost object.

Key finder tiles can be purchased online and on Amazon or in local department stores such as Walmart or Target. They work as a great gift for yourself or the people in your life who always are looking for their keys, wallet or asking, “Where’s my phone?”

Key finder tiles are another example of how technology has made life easier. As life gets more fast-paced, these tiles can help remove extra stress by making it easier to keep track of items that can be easily lost.

I wrote this article to introduce people to a device that could improve their lives.