Casio electric piano review | Teen Ink

Casio electric piano review

November 30, 2022
By Pandabeargamer77 GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Pandabeargamer77 GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I started playing piano 5 years ago when I got inspired by one of my friends playing a piece on the piano. I was drawn in by how the piece sounded. The thought of me doing that made me want to get better and learn how to play the piano well. So we got a piano teacher and now after 5 years I have improved a lot and really enjoy playing the piano along with my passion for music. 


But to play the piano well, not only do you have to be well versed in music and have a talent for it, you have to have a decent upright piano, electric piano, or even grand piano. Today, I am reviewing an electric piano that I bought. 


I remember when I first got my electric piano I really enjoyed the touch of the keys which was very important to me. What I also cherish about my piano was that I could change the sound effects to play more like a certain style or just have more fun with the sounds. Furthermore, I honored the fact that I could transpose my playing automatically so I could play in different keys without actually playing in a different key. Then I could play a song and make it sound totally different and cool. Which was more fun to listen to than the same boring old key. I loved the fact that I was able to play a chord and know what the name of it was. 


But now I dislike the fact that I can’t remember how to turn on that feature which annoys me. Something someone would want to know before buying this electric piano is that it is a very good starter electric piano for the price and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn the piano and play based on my playing and time I have had with this piano.


In addition, the clarity and amount of freedom of what you can do with this piano is very respectable considering the price. For example, there are songs that you can play along with, and a built in metronome you can play along with. You can even go as far as play the drums on the piano, and they also include very  complex functions you can do to make the piano how you want it to sound and feel. 


In conclusion, I think that this electric piano is a very good starter keyboard for the price and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn and play the piano.


The author's comments:

I enjoy playing the piano and it is my passion now.