The 2022 Subaru Forester | Teen Ink

The 2022 Subaru Forester

By fill2425 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
fill2425 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin

The Brand new 2022 Subuaru Forester recently came out last January. It had become one of the most favorite cars in the Subaru Industry and became a fan favorite. Many improvements have been made that make the car more likable. The newest improvements have been the luxurious interior, spacious, great cargo room, and upgraded technology.  

The Subaru Forester has upgraded their seating tremendously, giving it a more fancy look. It gives a great sense of style and really pops out with the matte black plastic all around the vehicle. All 5 seats in the car, all have the ability to be heated, the front controls the back but it makes it better for winter time. Out of all the Subarus cars, the Forester has the best looking seats out of the cars.The seats have a moveable button that allows them to either go back and forth or move their seat up and down.  

One of the biggest additions to the Forester was the window room. The windows stretch from all the way into the front to all the way in the back. There are no spots on the side of the car that doesn’t have windows. This makes it much easier for drivers to switch lanes or just know their surroundings. It gives as much visibility as possible which makes it such a high rated car. The only downside with the windows being all around is that it allows a lot of wind noise which may get annoying but all you need is to blast some music to get rid of the distraction. 

The newest technology in the Forester is like no other car in the industry. It has upgraded every technology system to make the car so much safer, and people like when the car feels safer. It brings a whole new automatic system that can help with driving. One of the biggest additions is the lane management system, which helps with maneuvering out of a lane which then nudges the wheel which puts you back into the lane. It also added the crash detection system, which helps if you get too close to another car it will automatically stop it for you. Especially in winter time this can be very key. During winter time it takes time to fully heat your car, right? If so this car can help with that, it gives a plug in front of your car bumper that allows you to plug into an outlet which keeps your engine heated. It creates an easier start for the car and so it doesn’t hurt the engine when leaving. It is also very nice if you don’t have enough room in the garage, it gives a new opportunity for your car to stay outside. 

Overall the 2022 Subaru Forester is very affordable and comes with many likable features. It gives a clean look on the outside, and gives a fancy look on the inside of the car. It's perfect for snowy weather with traction control. The car is a perfect fit for you and your family!

I own the car and decided to do a review on it.