Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant Review | Teen Ink

Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant Review

By 5zirgibelj BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
5zirgibelj BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

Buffalo Wild Wings, known as the iconic bar for everything sports, has a bad reputation—never having staff, bad service, and the food not being as good as it used to be pre-COVID. But tonight was the opener for the NBA season and I needed to watch the games all in one place, so my friends and I took our chances.

As we walk into the bar at the Pewaukee location, we are shocked by a line almost out the door. We all worried we wouldn’t get seated for the next hour. all we wanted to do was watch the Bucks game. We stood waiting as if there was no hope, but then I heard someone in the distance calling us to the front. Without even asking any questions, the employee sat us right away. This relieved everyone. Now, we weren’t going to miss a minute of the game.

As we pulled out our phones to scan the bar code to look at the menu, the server came over with a big smile on her face to greet us. As she could see us struggling to use the online website, she came back with giant paper menus for everyone at the table instead. The paper menus had everything in perfect order, even with a thermometer to tell you how hot each wing was. She checked on us every 5-10 minutes to make sure we were doing alright—even though the restaurant was jam-packed. 

Luckily for us, it was BOGO wings night ( 1 extra wing per 1 you buy). Five minutes later, I ordered half of my wings with medium sauce and the other half with honey BBQ. 

While some could argue with BW3’s price. It should not be more than a dollar a wing, but the Thursday night deal of one get one wing makes it a great deal. The cost of 10 wings and Buffalo Wild Wings is $11.49 and $17.49 for 20 wings at the location nearest to me.

Not even 10 minutes later the wings arrived and to my surprise, they were drenched in the flavorful sauce. I didn’t even need ranch. The last time, I got the medium wings they tasted like normal chicken tenders, with no sauce, but this time the orange sauce dripped off the wings and I could taste the heat.

The food was better than it ever was and the service was even better. 

The great service and the fast food time from over to receiving it made Buffalo Wild Wings what it used to be. It’s about time that BW3’s is back to where it was a long time ago and you will see me there again after that amazing experience.

This piece is about the time me and a couple of my friends had a recent great experience at the restaurant we had poor expectations for.