Luke Combs Concert Review | Teen Ink

Luke Combs Concert Review

By carlyrwhite BRONZE, Delafield, Wisconsin
carlyrwhite BRONZE, Delafield, Wisconsin

Going to the Luke Combs concert was an enjoyable experience for me. This concert was at the American Family Field which I am pretty familiar with since I have been to other concerts here. This was a good location since it isn’t too far of a drive from my house. I went with my friends too which made it better. I was surprised overall with how much I liked this concert since I am normally not a big Luke Combs fan. 

Typically when I listen to country it is from other artists like Morgan Wallen or Zach Bryan but despite not being a die-hard fan I found myself familiar with alot of his songs. He played newer songs like “The man he sees in me” and older ones like “Must’ve never met you”.  The concert had a good mix of these old and new album songs which helped to keep me entertained. This is what made it better. 

The concert also didn’t fail to provide engagement. The lighting, stage setup and backdrops were all flawless. The way he moved around on stage and interacted with the crowd kept the excitement going from start to finish. Even though we weren’t right next to the stage it didn’t matter. You could have sat in any seat and would have still had the same experience being at this concert.

Another one of the highlights of my time was going with my friends too. Having them there created a more memorable experience. We got to sing and dance along together to the songs we knew which made my time better. 

Overall in the end I had a great experience listening to his music while sharing moments with my friends.