Compare and Contrast – Cell Phones | Teen Ink

Compare and Contrast – Cell Phones

By horselove146 GOLD, Scituate, Massachusetts
horselove146 GOLD, Scituate, Massachusetts

Some people ask, what is the difference between Verizon’s Droid 2 and Droid X? One major difference between the phones is that the design is very different. On the Droid 2, there is a 3.7” touch screen, and a slide out QWERTY keyboard. However, on the Droid X there is a 4.3” touch screen, with no slide out keyboard. Personally, I prefer the touch screen keyboard, but most people prefer the actual keyboard. I like the touch screen keyboard, just because, you do not have to keep pulling out the keyboard. The Droid 2 weighs 5.96 ounces, but the Droid X weighs 5.47 ounces. Both phones support Bluetooth, and have a 3.4 mm headset jack. Blue tooth is good for business, and it is good for business because it enables users to talk without holding their phone. The only legal way of talking while on the phone in California, is by using a Bluetooth headset. Both phones also support a 3G Mobile Hotspot for up to 5 devices. The Droid 2 has built in 5.0 MP camera, with a flash. The Droid X has a built in 8.0 MP camera, with a flash, and also records in HD video. Those two things, on the Droid X, are great for pictures, because the quality is amazing. The cost is the same, with a new 2-year Verizon contract, they are $199.99. Overall there’s not much difference between the Droid 2 and the Droid X.