Vines | Teen Ink

Vines

By Jenie17 BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
Jenie17 BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado

Vine became popular to the video-sharing market and the most downloaded app on
April 19th, 2013. Dom Hofmann, Rus Yusupov, and Colin Kroll founded vine in June of
2012,Vine is actually owned by Twitter. The purpose of Vine is to upload a six second
video to see who has the funniest videos that month and to see if you can make it to
the funniest video of the year.Vines are also short entertainment videos for Facebook,
Twitter and Vine friends to see.
Vine has its pros and cons. Some of the videos posted are not that funny and do not
get to the point .Teens and young adults get bored and do not like to see horrible
Vines mixed in with really good ones. Some young adults and teens complain about
how short they are,especially if its a person singing or a really funny Vine they would
want it to be longer in length.However, some Vines are actually not appropriate for
teens and little kids to watch because have inappropriate contents. On Vine, you can
not add friends or message people but you may follow people. You can comment your
thoughts on the videos which can be very harmful.
There are good Vines. On Facebook therefore tons of pages dedicated to Vines.
Vines can be really wonderful , and super hilarious ones . The people who film the
videos that are really good, get quickly. Additional, you can see all the peoples
different personalities and see what they think entertainment.Though the videos are
only six seconds long,for some is good enough ,the length because they plan t out
what they want to do before they start to record.
There is a little bit for everyone to enjoy in Vines. Vine is a creative app that many
people like and own. Vine began at, more stars for the Android,Apple store and the
Windows app. Vine has been most popular app for the past couple of months. Vine did what the creators wanted to by creating a quick entertainment for everyone
around.