Vic's Pizzeria Review | Teen Ink

Vic's Pizzeria Review

November 6, 2014
By laylabird BRONZE, Olympia, Washington
laylabird BRONZE, Olympia, Washington
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

According to Franchise Help and Franchise Disclosure Documents, “93 percent of Americans eat at least one pizza per month, easily making pizza the number one dinner choice in the United States.” Although there are many amazing places to eat in West Side Olympia Washington, Vic’s Pizzeria is one of my favorites. The fun atmosphere, delicious food and great service makes this pizzeria a go-to joint for anybody. 


If you’ve ever been to Vic’s Pizzeria, you’ll know it has a very inviting atmosphere. The colorful vibe comes across right when you walk in. The brightly painted orange and green walls are visible from the street. Large framed photos dress the walls. At one point, there was a bulletin board covered with photos. Vic’s also has a very colorful display case showing off all of their food. Even grown adults look like kids at a candy store making the hard decision of what to eat. This pizzeria is a very upbeat and fun place to eat. Sometimes there is entertaining music playing which always brightens your mood. It’s also exciting to see the staff toss pizza doughs in the air. I’ve always wanted to learn how to do that! The booth corner benches, bar stools, and outdoor patio are fun options of seating. There’s even a baby table that I remember playing on when I was younger.


Since 1999, Vic’s Pizzeria has had amazing food. Of course a pizzeria named after a dog has delicious food. The ingredients at this pizza joint are true quality. They buy local and fresh ingredients for all their foods, unlike other big-box pizzerias. Exceptional handmade pizza dough is prepared by Vic’s staff  every morning with care. Not only is their pizza dough ‘hot off the press’, Vic’s also has freshly squeezed lemonade that is a tart pairing with any food. This eatery is an iconic part of Olympia, and has a delicious variety of food. Vic’s is one of the few pizzerias that offer food options for vegetarians, vegans and gluten-free people. They also have an incredible menu including salads, calzones, bread wedges, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, desserts, and of course pizzas. Some of my favorite foods at Vic’s are a slice of classic cheese pizza, a peanut butter cookie (with a chocolate drizzle) and a cup of lemonade. Just thinking about it makes me hungry.


Vic’s extraordinary service makes this pizzeria a full package. Energetic staff that is always there to greet you with a smile is important. Their staff is also very polite and they’ll even fix a problem for you. Their staff also seems very happy to be there and enjoy serving you. Vic’s Pizzeria is also very convenient. They’re a quick and easy dinner, to eat or take out. You can also order from the phone if you’re on the go. Vic’s is open 7 days a week. Location is a key to the convenience for anyone, so it’s located on a main street on the West side of Olympia.


Whenever I crave a slice of pizza, my first choice is Vic’s Pizzeria. I would give this joint 4 out of 5 stars. Vic’s is a very successful business because it has a colorful and upbeat atmosphere, quality food, and an energetic and convenient service.