Think and Grow Rich | Teen Ink

Think and Grow Rich

January 24, 2019
By Manpreet123 SILVER, Sacramento, California
Manpreet123 SILVER, Sacramento, California
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
My favorite quote is Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.


Think and Grow Rich is a book about life and money, how to survive out there. Think and Grow Rich means a lot of things it depends on you how you choose to read. Think and Grow Rich talk about a lot of successful people who found success the hard way.

Napoleon hill the author of Think and Grow Rich was born in virginia. He had a very successful career as consultant to business,leader,a lecturer and an author. After all the success he had he decided to go around the world and figure out a way to make money easily and teach people how to survive in real life. He talks to the top 10 richest at that time and see what they did to become so successful and if there’s a easy way for it.

Think and Grow Rich is about the ten rules you have to follow to make money and survive in that cruel world. This will tell you what the top ten richest did to become that rich. In those top richest there is Bill Gates, Warren Buffett,Steve Jobs and everybody who successfully survived in real life. Think and Grow Rich will teach you a lesson in every single chapter but you need to be ready for it to understand those money making secrets. If you have some goals in your life and determined about your dream then nobody can stop you that’s what’s this book gonna teach you about.

Think and Grow Rich means when you read and think you will grow rich by knowledge and money also.If you smart and wanna be rich and you should pick this book. It wouldn’t be a waste of time and money. But if you not in money or don’t wanna how to survive out there than this is not for you.


The author's comments:

If you wanna be rich and wanna know how to survive out there than read this