Review Blitz - All's Well that Ends Well | Teen Ink

Review Blitz - All's Well that Ends Well

By Extrasweet DIAMOND, Tenafly, New Jersey
Extrasweet DIAMOND, Tenafly, New Jersey

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur" - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever" - Walt Disney

All's Well that Ends Well by Shakespeare is more structured like a playscript than a story. The genre is romantic comedy and there's no dialogue except my favorite one, ""All's well that ends well," the king could not help but remark' in page 65" The key words that I've found in this book was, king, medicine, and love. The theme that I've found in this piece is that even though you've been through a tough and hard situation, if the ending's happy, everything is also happy. That's the meaning of 'All's Well that Ends well' I, myself agree with this quote because no matter the hardships that you've faced, if the ending is good, then it was worth it. However, another thing to think about is that if the ending's bad, would it still be worth it?

The story was about how Helena was in love with Bertram but Bertram didn't love Helena back even after their arranged marriage. To make Bertram love Helena back, Helena comes up with an idea in Florence. Since it was such a good book filled with deep meanings, here are my two questions that I came up with to keep thinking about - 1. Do you think Helena was right to trick Bertram? 2. Why do you think Bertram hates Helena so much?

I strongly suggest on reading this book because it was one of the best that I've read in my life. I can get why Shakespeare is a famous writer. His writing techniques are phenomenal and it's totally worth reading.