Review Blitz - Everything you need to Ace English Language Arts in One Big Fat Notebook | Teen Ink

Review Blitz - Everything you need to Ace English Language Arts in One Big Fat Notebook

November 27, 2022
By Extrasweet DIAMOND, Tenafly, New Jersey
Extrasweet DIAMOND, Tenafly, New Jersey
94 articles 24 photos 10 comments

Favorite Quote:
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur" - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever" - Walt Disney


I loved the book, "Everything you need to ace English Language Arts in One Big Fat Notebook" (Wow, that's a mouthful!). There were drawings with the information in the book, sketch noting methods which is important for studying, smart ways to study are listed in the book, and easy ways to remember terms are also listed. The book was about various writing skills and introduces on the topic of fiction and non fiction with similarities and differences. The heart of the book showed that there isn't a specific way that you have to write. You just need to write what you think is true. That was so beautiful and heartfelt.

My favorite part in the book was "Characters should be vivid and dynamic, which means that they should grow during a story". I think that the advice will stay with me forever whenever I write because I know that both in real life and fiction, characters should improve. It showed a lot of tips but also gave advice on real life. The beauty of reading a non fiction book is just that. In addition to being informative, you can gather much more than just simple knowledge from it.

Since this book carries many information, I made a few questions for various readers reading the book. 1. Which genre do you most like to write in? 2. Which genre do you most like to read in?

I strongly suggest on reading this book since most people reading this would love reading or writing and the book helps on both of those areas.