Harry Potter | Teen Ink

Harry Potter

August 6, 2009
By bookworm75 SILVER, Monticello, New York
bookworm75 SILVER, Monticello, New York
5 articles 0 photos 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Teachers open the door, you enter yourself"


As most of everyone well knows, Harry Potter is famous, but can a mere book of Harry Potter number seven make anyone surprised? The answer no. My article is about to show you Harry Potters love world, so if you have not read the books, do not read this article.

As some of the people already know the fact just by reading the books, you can tell that Hermione and Ron are going to get married, because in all the books Hermione and Ron do something for each other, whether it is a spell, potion, or a new lesson. by Harry's love example you could either be surprised or not. For Ginny has a crush on Harry, but when she goes to Hogwarts she goes out with Dean and kisses dean in the cupboard, where eventually they get found. towards the end Ginny has fights and arguments with Dean, so they're relationship did nit work out.
back to Ron and Hermione other people like them too, so they're relationship does not always work out quite well either.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, we could learn a lot about our relationships, with reading and watching Harry Potter so we are like teenage wizards in a way except without magic, of course. So without the love/relationship scene the book would not be half as good. Bravo! for Rowling.


The author's comments:
Love is a big role/part and play in our lives.