Plan B | Teen Ink

Plan B

November 20, 2007
By Anonymous

Plan B by: Jenny O'Connell

Vanessa is an only child. At least she thought she was. Plan B is a great book about teenage drama. Vanessa's life is going great; good grades, good boy friend, and good best friend. But all that stops with one phone call. She now finds out she has a long lost brother. But who is it? Is it really the hottest teen actor? Not only does she have a new sibling to worry about, but there is a new girl at school who is way smart. Not to mention her boyfriend is in college half way across the country. She struggles though her life as best as she can. She finds out who is really there for her and who is just pretending to be. Maybe having a long lost brother is not so bad; then again maybe it is just more of a hassle.
Not only is there her brother and the new girl to worry about, but she runs into an old guy friend. They spend lots of time together and really understand each other. She has to decide between her boyfriend at college who she loves, or the new guy who gives her a special feeling.
Plan B is a great book for and girl. It has gossip, movie stars, and real drama. If you like books that start out rocky but have a good ending you will love this book. Make sure you have a lot of time to read this book, because as soon as you start reading you will not want to put the book down.