Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story by Justin Bieber | Teen Ink

Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story by Justin Bieber

January 17, 2011
By shawtymanelova BRONZE, Williamsburg, Michigan
shawtymanelova BRONZE, Williamsburg, Michigan
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"No matter how talented you are, not everybody is going to like you, that's just life, stay strong"- Justin Bieber


For most book reviews and book reports, the writer either spills it out all at once or tells the reader everything without going into detail. I’m giving this book justice and neither of those things are going to happen this time around. It’s just not appropriate for this occasion. I’ve read and enjoyed this book, trust me.
When the words “Justin Bieber” come to mind to some people probably think, “Oh my, gosh, what is wrong with this kid? He should just keep his mouth shut, he cannot sing.” Others might think “Justin Bieber! He is like so hot, I wish he could be all mine.” Well, he is just a person living a normal life but just a little more special than others. He tells his story of his adventurous journey (so far) in the book Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story. He didn’t write this book for more money or extra publicity. No, he wrote this book for his fans. There are people in this world who start rumors, and there were plenty of rumors about him. He just wanted to stop all the madness by telling them what was true and what was not.
This autobiography is unlike any other. It’s in Justin’s voice, no one else’s. If I was an editor, I wouldn’t want to edit this book at all because it shows who he is. Justin tells the reader his story with his ups, downs, teary moment, and laughs.
“ A certain amount of success with the opposite sex comes down to the simple concept: don’t be a jerk” From that quote in the book I knew what kind of person he was, he respects women, his family, and friends. His attitude is unlike other celebrities who are self centered and don’t care about other people. He is such an influential and outgoing boy. I don’t think anything could replace him or the effort he put into this book.
I enjoyed all of this entire book. If i could narrow it down to my favorite parts I would pick two. One, being when Justin said that he offered to sing to Usher when he saw him in a parking lot. Unfortunately, the young little Justin got rejected by his idol. Usher did not know that later Justin would sing for him. Another one of my favorite parts was when Justin said he failed his written driving test. It was bothersome to Justin, clearly a problem too. I think it shows that even celebrities can fail tests. We’re all not perfect.
I would recommend this book to girls from the age of 11 to 16. There are other books on Justin Bieber, but I think this one is the best. Don’t even try to look at those. Read this book. Since there’s this book to look at if you need anymore information come to me. I am the Justin Bieber encyclopedia.