Through the Flames by Jerry B. Jerkins and Tim LaHaye, | Teen Ink

Through the Flames by Jerry B. Jerkins and Tim LaHaye,

March 6, 2008
By Anonymous

Through the Flames by Jerry B. Jenkins and Tim LaHaye. Have you ever got left behind? Well these four kids have. They just didn't get left behind at a store; they've got left behind from their families and Christ.

As you know Judd, Vicki, Lionel, and Ryan got left behind by Christ. They go to church every Sunday so, maybe one day they will get to see their family and be better people so Christ accepts them. All of them have grown very close to each other. One day they see that Andre, Lionel's uncle, committed suicide. But really it isn't him. They look for everywhere for him but when they finally find him something terrible happens! Will they make it?

This book shows how we need to accept Christ and go to church, because one day we may get left behind. Also, it shows we need to be thankful for are family; they could be gone just as fast as they came.

Jenkins has lots of quotes in his writing and also keeps you interested with the characters feelings. He makes you fell like you're actually there watching everything going on.

I thought this book was really interesting. It had a lot or suspense and excitement in it. Reading isn't my favorite thing to do, but when I started reading this book I couldn't put it down.

I would recommend this book to really anyone who wants a good book to read this is the right book for you. Remember, no matter who reads it, ask yourself, how would you feel if you got left behind? What would you do? Think of how you would react.