Resident Evil: Extinction by Keith R. A. DeCandido | Teen Ink

Resident Evil: Extinction by Keith R. A. DeCandido

March 7, 2008
By Anonymous

Imagine; imagine that a giant chunk of flesh is bitten from your neck of getting eaten alive. Then waking up as one of them, a zombie, walking around ponderously looking for your next victim to bight their flesh and feed off of them turning them into one of you. If you like zombies, guns, and action horror then resident evil extinction id the book for you.


This book is about a virus that the umbrella corporation invented. It broke loose killing the entire world, months lakes and rivers dried up, years oceans turned to deserts leaving nothing but deadness every where you look, if your lucking enough to stay alive. This group of people (the few still alive) is going around looking for places where the zombies cant get them. Meanwhile a mad scientist is cloning this girl named Alice because she is like a super weapon and he wants to use her for war reasons he believes that an army of her would be unstoppable. But you will just have to read the book to find out what happens. Personally I loved this book and you like zombies and horror then you should read this thrilling book.