Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Do you want a book that is packed with adventure? Something that you can't stop reading? Then look no further than Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I read this book over the summer, and I couldn't put it down. It's full of action and drama, and it was what I expected of the last book in the series - and more.

The Deathly Hallows picks up where book six left off, with Harry deciding to leave school and find a way to defeat Voldemort. His best friends, Hermione and Ron, go along for the ride. The book is an interesting read and keeps you on the edge of your seat in anticipation. This story is the epitome of the never-ending battle of good versus evil.

This is one of the best books I've read in a long time and the most well-written in the Harry Potter series. J.K. Rowling writes with amazing attention to detail and description. She makes the imaginary world of wizards and magic seem so real. Her words leap off the page.

I spent two days doing nothing but reading the book. I suggest that you read the preceding books before picking up this one, since you don't want to be lost with all the references to previous books.

When you do choose to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows make sure that your next couple days are free, because you won't be going anywhere or doing anything else until you finish it.